The activities of SILT cover a wide range of areas of specialization including civil, architectural, geological, geotechnical engineering; socio-economic, environmental, agriculture and rural development, community based studies & assessments, and information technology. Utilizing predominantly its own in‑house staff capabilities, SILT has established a reliable reputation for undertaking and implementing various projects to the full satisfaction of the Clients.
SILT has successfully accomplished various projects belonging to the sectors of water supply; irrigation, agriculture and rural development; environmental and socio-economy; transportation including roads and bridges; urban development; energy; population; architecture; and construction industry development sectors etc. Similarly, the firm has also broadened its areas of specialization in the information technology sector.
Optimum utilization of manpower, expertise and the resources available with the firm has enabled the company to successfully undertake the following works in various sectors of national economy.
- Transportation Sector : 86 Projects
- Water Supply and Sanitation Sector : 22 Projects
- Irrigation, Agricultural and Rural Development Sector : 38 Projects
- Socio Economic and Environment Sector : 22 Projects
- Urban Development Sector : 19 Projects
- Energy Sector : 27 Projects
- Architecture and Building Sector : 11 Projects
- Population Sector : 19 Projects
- Solid Waste Management Sector : 7 Projects
- Miscellaneous (e.g. Preparation of standard specification, bidding documents, manual, guidelines, standard design and drawings etc.) : 38 Projects